May 13, 2008

Many updates!

Some updated pictures of Sofia for your viewing pleasure. They are shots I took to enter her into a crazy hair contest :)






Both abuelas were in the same room with Sofia so I took a good opportunity to take a picture...


We went to the wedding of our friend, Nidia on Friday night. The wedding was beautiful and heartfelt, and very intimate. Held at the Sonesta in the Grove, the day started out very rainy, and I was worried the ceremony would be moved indoors. It seems I was right, and the ceremony was held inside. The bride was GORGEOUS! I cannot stress that enough. She was just so beautiful and happy, and I was thrilled that my friend finally found someone to spend the rest of her life with. The cocktail reception was great, and the view was even better! It was so clear, you could sea the ocean and the sailboats just cruising along. The reception was also very pretty, with creams and browns as the accent colors. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends.





The other pictures I have to show are from the church picnic at the school grounds...What a BEAUTIFUL day! I wish I could have that day back....it was just so perfectly cool under the shade, and it was a great way to relax. Sofie really loves being outside!







With abuela



With madrina




mmmmm.....cotton candy...



With abuela and abuelo

More updates coming very soon!!!

No comments: