Jul 30, 2008

She's 8 months old!


She's 8 months old! Hooray! And she's teething...Not so Hooray.
Unfortunately, we thought we were in the clear since she didn't even flinch when the bottom two came in. Not so with the top. She's been quite crabby lately, messed up sleeping patterns, and just weird. Poor thing, I can only imagine the discomfort.

I have come down with a slight cold (thanks to Mando) and I'm so worried about Sofie catching this at the same time with the teething...not fun. I just hope that if it does happen, it will be next week while I'm still on vacation.

Yes, you read right. I must head back to work for another "exciting" year at JIS. Looking forward to seeing the kids, not the parents. That's all I'm going to say.

But onto the good stuff... some random pics taken the week she turned 8 months old :)





1 comment:

albertandclaudia said...

she's so cute it's ridiculous.